11.07.2012

Blog Love | Small Fry

Hello friends! It's been awhile. Sorry! Life has gotten in the way... 4 boys are definitely keeping me busy. I promise to be better (just like I promised to give up Dr. Pepper... not working out so well).

I've followed Emily Frame's blog forever now. She is hilarious and I LoVe her style.


When I found out she had a Pinterest, I obviously followed her. Instagram account? Uhhh, yes please! And now she has started Small Fry with some friends.



 I die over the creativity oozing out of these girls. Although, looking at their blog may make you feel like a lame mom who never does anything with her kids, so be forewarned.


 You need to head over and check their new blog out




 You're welcome

   

*All images from Small Fry Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment